VR Furballs - Demolition is available for Commercial Licensing on the following platforms:
A special Arcade version of the game has been developed specifically for an Arcade usage.
This version should be launched by default on the SynthesisVR and VR Junkies platforms.
For Steam Site Licensing or to force it, add the "-arcade" to the executable command line.
This can be done directly in the Steam client by:
1) Right-clicking on the game
2) Going to Properties
3) Clicking the "SET LAUNCH OPTIONS..." button
4) Set "-arcade" there and click "OK"
Here are the differences of the special Arcade version with the normal game:
- Game progression is not saved
- At launch, a menu with "NEW GAME" and "CONTINUE GAME" appears
- CONTINUE GAME then asks the player to pick where he left off last time
- Settings are hidden from the player
- Settings can be changed by the Arcade owner using the "Arcade Settings Editor" tool (located at the root)
- Local leaderboards using a "AAA" format are saved per-computer
Other than that, it is the very same game. It just makes it work flowlessly for an Arcade usage.
The Commercial Licensing of VR Furballs - Demolition is more specific in the following countries:
- South Korea: VR 아케이드 점주님들께 : VR Furballs: Demolition 은 VRoadcast 플랫폼에서만 제공됩니다. 자세한 사항은 주식회사브로틴으로 연락바랍니다 : http://www.vroadcast.co.kr/