VR Furballs - Demolition is available for Commercial Licensing on the following platforms:
A special Arcade version of the game has been developed specifically for an Arcade usage.
This version should be launched by default on the SpringboardVR and SynthesisVR platforms.
For Steam Site Licensing or to force it, add the "-arcade" to the executable command line.
This can be done directly in the Steam client by:
1) Right-clicking on the game
2) Going to Properties
3) Clicking the "SET LAUNCH OPTIONS..." button
4) Set "-arcade" there and click "OK"
Here are the differences of the special Arcade version with the normal game:
- Game progression is not saved
- At launch, a menu with "NEW GAME" and "CONTINUE GAME" appears
- CONTINUE GAME then asks the player to pick where he left off last time
- Settings are hidden from the player
- Settings can be changed by the Arcade owner in the "ArcadeSettings.cfg" file
- Local leaderboards using a "AAA" format are saved per-computer
Here is what we plan to add in the following weeks/months for the Arcade version:
- A new launch menu with the following choices: "QUICK GAME" / "MINI-GAMES" / "FULL GAME"
- QUICK GAME: A 15 min condensed version of the game to get the best of it in no time
- MINI-GAMES: Only the 6 mini-games with everything unlocked
- FULL GAME: The spcial Arcade version as it is now